Saturday, June 20, 2020

Peace in Colorful Dynamics LLC

Welcome followers! Im so happy to announce I am opening my own clinic "Peace in Colorful Dynamics LLC" . It has always been a dream to have my own business (like my dad and brother). I have many hopes and dreams for this clinic. While i truly enjoyed being a part of the Catalpa family I am looking forward to extending my services to more individuals.

The clinic is located at:

1477 Kenwood Dr.
STE 200
Menasha WI 54952

I share a space with other independent therapists - this offers the opportunity to refer if I am not the best fit.  They also offer groups and a variety of specialities.

I will continue to offer :
Individual sessions or Family sessions - To accommodate social distancing I also offer Telehealth or video conferencing options.

New!
Children ages 10+, Teenagers, Adults, Elderly 

Payments:
I do not accept insurance at this time, however I am in communication with several companies to offer this payment option in the future.

Sliding scale is available for those with financial need / individual basis.


I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment