Monday, May 9, 2016

summer fun

OMG all. this last week i was on an amazing road trip with my dad!  we drove to vegas, however we stopped at Grand Canyon, Hoover dam , Zion , Bryce and Arches national parks!!!!!! it was amazing and beautiful. I posted a bunch of photos and videos on my facebook page and one of these days ill post some highlights on here :)  We spent a few hours hiking through Arches National Parks, so glad that i had my hiking sticks from last summer. ( when i was with First Descents and we hiked up Grand Tetons National Park to view the waterfall on our day off of kayaking) .  I told my group we need a kayaking reunion somewhere along the colorado river. amazing parts of the river which would be perfect for beginner / intermediate kayakers!!

I am now working my butt off on my current job as i will be transitioning the next two months into my new Art Therapy / Counselor position!  In between the many hours i have picked up as a residential counselor i will be packing to move to #GreenBay area. My new Team is The "Spectrum Behavioral Health" Center on the West side of town. I am very excited to share Art Therapy with those who are in need.  For those not interested in Art Therapy i will also provide traditional counseling. Each treatment is individualized with the client :)

I will be moving my Marykay up north so if you know anyone wanting to try skincare / play with the makeup please send along my website! www.marykay.com/shanson  ;know anyone interested in my "jewelry in candles " - (soy , usa made, essential oil fragrance - https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/shanson_candles



No comments:

Post a Comment