Friday, April 25, 2014

New attempt at video blogging!

So I'm starting a video blog about my experience with marykay so you all can join my fantastic journey!  
I'm looking for a decent video app if anyone has recommendations.  I'm also looking for more awesome people to join my team!  If you need a change, and want an awesome fun way to make money and friends, and confidence, contact me for a talk. Anyone anywhere, no territories and yes men are in marykay!

As a reminder :). Www.marykay.com/shanson

Www.facebook.com/shanson.ibc

My new YouTube video!, I shared our satin collection with some ladies in a memory care unit, it was wonderful! They enjoyed it so much, trying new things and commenting about how soft their skin felt and how relaxed they looked and felt after!  It was so nice to do that for them. I will be going back this summer with waterless pedicures :)

Marykay satin hands and memory care: http://youtu.be/PYubVznrvOs

No comments:

Post a Comment