Monday, March 3, 2014

New business venture

Hey fans, i have exciting news to announce.  I am a mary kay independnt beauty consultant!  My website is www.marykay.com/shanson.  I also have a facebook fan page!   ( samantha hanson mary kay independant beauty consultant)  more news to come later :)

I'm so excited, I got a text tonight saying I was chosen as one of two team members ( out of all the team members) closest to red jacket status, to come to the special red jacket event tomorrow!   It's normally closed to new people, but they wanted to meet new ladies in the business who are inspired and highly motivated to learn more about the business.  

Anyone who would like to try mary Kay products, please go to my link http://www.marykay.com/shanson  and in any comments section offered put art therapy cancer blog, I'll give u 15% off !   :). (Send me a message as well through here or the website just in case)

We have many new exciting spring products ladies, and hopefully you all know about skin care!  Cleanser and moisturizers are available, so are microdermabrasion , spa hand scrubbies (peach satin hands).   We of course offer makeup, eye creams, powders, primers, foundation, etc, and cologne ( yes we have a men's line for bath, body, fragrances) and perfumes!  If you would like to first try some samples, please message me first through the website, I have a limited supply but I'm sure we can figure someone out :)


Any whoo, still on the look out for mr right, thought I had a chance with one guy and it didn't turn out. Soo I'm focusing on my happy bubbly mary Kay independant beauty consultant business!  If you would like to hear more about what I do,a nd want to schedule a career chat, just let me know :). I have FaceTime. Skype, and phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment