Monday, July 29, 2013

Trust in the process

I have started post grad supervision along with post grad art therapy hours!  I have sat through two open studios at a nearby medical clinic, trying out projects and getting to know the returning clients,  have been inspired with new project ideas, listend to some wonderful survivor stories and seen amazing work, as well as distributed " distress thermometer" surveys to put a number on feelings to show how helpful the art therapy is to patients survivors caregivers staff and community members!  Today I tried to get officially signed on as a volunteer and sign up for orientation.  So exciting!  As of next week tyesday night i will be official!   Also may have found a place to go for counseling hours/supervision.  Will see after I figure out my volunteer schedule. 
As my new art therapy supervisor says "trust the process"  it will work out in the end.

1 comment: